First time registering for WLL? Questions about how things work? Please visit our FAQ's before registering! https://www.westburyll.org/faq
2022 SPRING REGISTRATION LINK:
Registration Opens - November 21st
Registration Closes - January 3rd, or when divisions are full
Evaluations (PeeWee, Minors & Majors only) - January 15th
Practices Begin - January 29th
Opening Day - February 19th
Closing Day - May 14th
DID YOU KNOW?
Your child must live in, or go to school within the Westbury Little League Boundary (per Little League regulations!). Not sure if you're in our Boundary? Check here: Westbury American Little League Boundary Map (westburyll.org)
- Westbury Little League allows anyone to play who is baseball age 4-12 years old.
- Westbury LL also supports Intermediate, Junior and Senior divisions. Please check the page specific to these ages for information on those divisions.
- Please click here to find out your child's Little League baseball age. Check for the 2021 Little League Baseball Age!
- Majors Division
- Minors Division
- Pee Wee Division
- Junior Machine Pitch
- Tadpole Division
- Intermediate, Junior, Senior - see dedicated site for these age groups.
- Evaluations will be held by Little League ages for the 2022 season.
- Tadpole (Tee Ball) and Junior Machine Pitch (6 Year Olds) will NOT have evaluations.
- Evaluations are typically scheduled for mid-late January on a Saturday with a make-up date option the following week. You will be notified before that weekend of your player's evaluation time.
- If your child cannot make evaluations, what happens? Answer: There will be make evaluations and all children will be placed on a team.
- Play Up/Down Rule
- The Baseball Committee and Board has an approved Play Up/Play Down Rule.
- See the Team Placement & Age Rules for further details on your specific situation.
- Majors, Minors, and Pee Wee will be a draft in order to form teams.
- Tadpole teams & Junior Machine Pitch will be randomly selected.
- Player or Team Requests
- The Tadpole Division is the only division we can accept player and/or team requests. However, requests are not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate when possible.
- You will find out your child's team via communication from your coach within a week after evaluations.
- Most divisions can have up to 3 contacts per week. That could be any combination of practice & games.
- Tadpole division can only have 2 contacts per week. That could be any combination of practices & games.
- Practices start in early February 2022.
- Depending on which division your child is participating, your team could play between 10-16 games during the season.
- Most teams will play games on Saturdays, with the older divisions also having some week night games.
- Financial Aid - Little League is for Everyone! If your family would like more information on ways Westbury Little League can assist in offsetting the cost of registration fees, please email Registration@westburyll.com.
- Westbury LL has been developing procedures to enable safe play. These procedures are available to viewing in our Safety section of the website.
- Westbury LL is continually reviewing the procedures in accordance with local government and CDC recommendations and make updates as appropriate.